Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2022-09-20
IF YOU WANT TO ADVANCE INCLUSION,
EMBRACE THE POWER OF DIVERSITY.
PUSH BOUNDARIES WITH US.
Intern AI Business Development & Strategy
Are you passionate about disruptive technologies, tech trends and innovation? Do you love learning and seek a challenge? Do you want to shape the future of a whole industry? Then this internship is the one for you!
Why us? We offer a high learning curve at the intersection of AI and venture building. With our diverse and ambitious team of Data Scientists, Project Managers and Business Developers, you will work on topics such as start-ups, ideations, or strategies to create highly impactful and innovative solutions for the future.
Are you in? Apply now. We look forward to your application.
What? You collaborate with our highly motivated and enthusiastic team and various stakeholders beyond. In
your upcoming role you will:
- Shape our forward-looking AI strategy and
business initiatives, e.g., building corporate
start-ups with us and
our Innovation department
- Scout, identify and assess relevant tech trends, current research and start-up landscape (e.g., large language models) and develop effective courses of action, decision documents or ideas for novel initiatives
- Assist in creating compelling stories, engaging workshops and convincing pitches for our customers, partners and internal stakeholders
Who are you? You
- are a currently enrolled student, preferably
with a quantitative or strategic focus (e.g.,
Data Science, Statistics, Innovation or similar)
- possess first experience or know-how in business development, innovation, start-ups, strategy development,
AI, or consulting
- understand AI-related topics and current trends
- are experienced with Microsoft Office (e.g., Power Point)
- have strong communication and presentation skills in English
As the world‘s leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re
introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
- You will work in an environment where we
think big: Change and culture are continuously
role-modeled. We create and articulate a
compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision
and direction. We pave the way towards success and
see failure as learning
- You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
- We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit
feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
- You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
- Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
Rosi Weißmüller/Silke Rößler • Coordination Students Program
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.Attachment Download
Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Rosi Weißmüller/Silke Rößler
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!