Promotion at DeepScenario GmbH in Stuttgart or remote
Online since 2023-03-17
DeepScenario GmbH is a TUM startup
DeepScenario and TU Munich (TUM) invite applications for a PhD position in the field of 3D computer vision. You will join our dedicated team of experts and research on various computer vision and deep learning topics including visual mapping and localization. Your overall goal is to develop leading algorithms for monocular 3D reconstruction and camera calibration.
- Conduct state-of-the-art research in visual mapping, localization, and deep learning
- Apply your novel approaches to solve real-world computer vision tasks such as reconstructing static environments in 3D
- Publish your work on international conferences
- Work closely with our team and your supervisor Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- MSc in computer science, machine learning, physics, or a related field
- Theoretical and practical experience in computer vision and deep learning
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
Stuttgart or remote (Germany)
Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
Amalienstr. 71, RGB 2
80799 Munich, Germany
Your Benefits -Work on latest machine learning approaches - Conduct your research under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
Applications to this email address
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!
TUM Alumni & Career
This webinar takes place as part of the TUM Master’s Days 2023. In this session, we will give you an overview and demonstrate how we support TUM students and alumni in navigating the tumultuous sea of job hunting and career development.